TourRolling bearings basic rating life
 Dynamic load rating C (from SKF product table)   103 N
 Bearing load P   103 N
 Rotational speed n   rpm
 Coefficient p  
 L10=(C/P)p   106 rev
 L10h=L10 106/(60n)   hour

Basic rating life: L10 is the basic rating life in millions of revolutions with 10% failure probability (90% reliability), C is the dynamic load rating (from product table), P the equivalent bearing load, the exponent p=3 for ball bearings and p=10/3 for roller bearings.

SKF bearing calculator for Rolling bearings basic rating life>>